Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mommy Blog: Fisher Price Snuggle Bunny Swing

I thought I would write a review on this swing since I am certain it is what helps keep my sanity some days!

Before we had Jase I would say it was about 50/50 if people liked having a swing for baby or not. Since we plan on having more than one child I thought it would be a good investment. No big deal if Jase didn't like it, based on my research asking other parents, the next child probably would or vice versus. Well, Jase LOVES his swing and its often the only place he will take a nap for more then 15 minutes at a time during the day. The only thing I hate about it is it's not that portable.

Since we have traveled a lot since Jase was born I have noticed that he is a horrible nap-er when we're not at home or in the car. He naps for maybe 20 minutes a time and usually ends up pretty cranky demanding during the day. I also find he doesn't sleep as well at night when he doesn't get his normal naps in. Today I think he is catching up on sleep. He slept 2 hours this morning in his swing and another hour in the afternoon. This is why I am able to catch up on blogging!

So, overall I LOVE this swing. It plugs into the wall so no batteries needed, but has capability to run on batteries if necessary. It does come apart/collapse easily for storage and if you're not packing a million things will fit in the car. It is definitely not the least expensive option on the market, but in my opinion, worth the money. And hey, thats what Amazon is for!!








Stay Tuned Mommas...

No comments:

Post a Comment