Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jase is Sitting & More

Well, kind of! He will not sit up on his own but if we sit him up he'll stay for a bit and LOVES the view!



Abby is much more interested in Jase lately!
Jase also loves playing in his exersaucer lately! I think since he can focus more on specific things it keeps his interest longer and doesn't overwhelm him as quickly. I can set him in it and go do things like dishes, go to the bathroom or play with Abby and know he's not going anywhere and having a great time!


Watching TV

This is his "I'm done, come get me" Face!
He has also mastered rolling from back to tummy all by himself! I was thinking for a while he just wasn't that interested in rolling. We would put him on his tummy and practice (he had great strength to roll), but just no interest in doing so. Well, yesterday he was on his play mat on his back, I walked into the kitchen and came back to Jase on his tummy! He has since been constantly rolling back to tummy! He still doesn't seem interested to roll tummy to back yet which is supposed to come first.


Abby showing Jase how to roll
Overall Jase is still not the greatest at playing by himself, but he gets better daily. He will play on his play mat for about 5 minutes before he realizes I'm not right next to him and fusses. So I will have to go lay by him and play, not that I'm complaining about that! Who doesn't like to play!

I can't believe Jase is going to be 5 Months next week! We also started Jase on Solids, if you want to see how that is going click here!

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment