Friday, August 9, 2013

Jase: Photo Shoot & 4 Month Check Up

Jase had his 4 month check up this morning and that means SHOTS! At his two month appointment he did great with the shots, it was later that night that he cried for 3 hours straight! Needless to say I was not really looking forward to that part of the appointment. I was, however, looking forward to seeing how much he has grown. I am sure like all parents, you know they're growing and can feel them get heavier, but we see them everyday so sometimes it's hard to "see". 

Well I'm happy to say this appointment went great! He took his shots like a little champ and only cried for one of the two! PROUD MOMMA! He is currently doing good, but I am prepared this time for a possible fussy baby later, so I have my baby Tylenol ready!!

The doctor also said we can starts solids with Jase as he is showing signs of being developmentally ready! Oh Fun! We are going to start with cereal and go from there! Yea for exploring new things, I'm sure we'll get some great pictures to share. 

Jase's Stats

Hight: 25 3/4 inches - 80th Percentile 
Weight: 15 Pounds 9.8 Ounces - 50th Percentile
Head: 43 Centimeters - 85th Percentile

I know not to read into the percentiles TOO much, but I do like to know how he's growing compared to other babies! I am VERY happy that he is staying consistent for him as his percentiles have never varied much either way. 

Yesterday Jase was being very photogenic so we decided to do a little photos shoot. I think we got a couple Great Pictures! Enjoy.





Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment