Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Coast Trip to Visit Mom

Scott and I had been wanting to go visit my mom in Grover Beach for a while, but with our busy schedules it was hard to find a good week to go. We finally found a weekend that would work great and allow me to stay with my mom the whole week. It was also great that it was also my Birthday Week!

I had only made the trip once before this when I was pregnant but I remembered it being about 4.5-5 hours. I knew with Jase we'd probably have to stop along the way, but we still did our normal feed Jase and get in the car routine. Jase amazingly made it from Lodi to Atascadero!!! I was shocked and kind of happy he woke up hungry because I was also hungry. The stop was welcome even if it was only 30 minutes from our destination!

Pit Stop to Feed Jase
Abby the Traveler
Anyways, We made it safely to my moms house just in time to put Jase to bed. Scott stayed the weekend and went back home Sunday to work for the week and met me back in Fresno with my mom. I had plans to stay the entire week at the coast, take Jase to the beach and such, but we had to come back to Fresno early due to my aunt passing. (I will be doing a separate post about that). We did, however have a great time while we were there and also got to celebrate my 27th Birthday! 

Bed Time 
My mom was babysitting this little cutie, Bella
Scott's thrilled about what's going on here

Abby enjoying the view
Daddy & Jase
Need a Hand Dad? 
Adorable, Just Adorable
Yea, this too!!!
Just a little play before a nap
Passed Out
Sun Bathing
Jase has been laughing on and off for about 2 weeks give or take, but we finally heard a deep belly chuckle at the coast all thanks to a dog named Bubu. The pictures below show what Jase was looking at and you can see his beautiful smiles too! Bubu was basically rubby his face on the bed and Jase thought it was THE BEST thing ever! 




My parents decided to celebrate my birthday and my bothers girlfriend, Zulma's, birthday while the whole family was together. It was nice to have everyone around and also see some of my friends. 

Daddy and Jase
Everyone at Dinner 
Matt got us a cake!
Blowing out our candles 
Birthday Girls
Matt with the Birthday Girls
I'm so mad at myself for not taking any picture of my night with Dana and Megan. We made a yummy dinner and had some good girl chat! Even though the Coast Trip was cut a little short we had a great time. And it wasn't so bad that we went to fresno a little earlier then expected since I got to see people there too!

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment