Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Baby Adison's Baby Sprinkle

I know I've said this before, but our family is very blessed to have amazing family and friends. My sister in law, Melissa and two good friends, Brittany and Monica, threw a beautiful Baby Sprinkle for me and baby Adison, I think it's great that we got to celebrate Adison's upcoming arrival like we did with Jase.

The Sprinkle was at my mother in laws house, there was a headband making station, a space to decorate onesies and bibs and yummy treats to be enjoyed. The weather turned out to be a pretty nice 94 degrees, considering it was 104 degrees the day before. The girls did an amazing job on the decor and food. I know I've said it before, but I have some pretty talented friends. It's always so nice to be able to visit with people I'm not able to see in person often and I had a really great time.

Scott and I are so thankful for everything that has been done for us up to this point to celebrate the new life that will be joining our family soon.


Thumbprint Tree 
Sign in table
How cute is this dress Brittany made?!!! 
Sweet Timothy is always with us!
Headband Making Station

Once Making and Bib Making 


Big Brother waiting a Marshmallow! 
Friends and Family hard at work ;-) 

Brittany and Monica - Wonderful Hostesses



Talented People made some CUTE Headbands
A is for Adison



Jase has this same blanket in blue and white. So Special! 
Center of Attention... for now! 
My Grandma, Mom and Jase 
Melissa, Emilia, Ann and Jase
Sisters and Cousins
Hostesses
Courtney

Me and Jase with a grump face
Abby wanted to pose too! 
Hard day of showering baby sister means a movie and a snack! 
We are so thankful for all we received to help us out with getting ready for Adison to arrive. Im currently putting the nursery together and trying to get it all organized!

Stay Tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment