Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year. I love that it brings cooler weather, beautiful colors AND Pumpkin Patches! Even more exciting, this year we get to experience this season with Jase. I couldn't wait to get Jase to a pumkin patch to capture some great moments with him, Scott and I. We chose to go to Keemans Farm, it's family owned and in Elk Grove. I looked them up online and it reminded me a lot of Avila Farms on the coast, but much smaller scale.

We headed there two weekends ago and had a great time. I think we got ONE, yes ONE picture of Jase actually smiling and TON of his face soaking all the new in. He really enjoyed watching all the kids run around and LOVED the hay! We did not actually purchase a pumpkin as we were on a picture taking frenzy, but it was still a GREAT time.















Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment