Saturday, October 26, 2013

Off to Grandma's house we go!

Jase, Abby and I took an opportunity to got visit my mom in Grover Beach last weekend since Scott would be hunting for the Duck Opener. When we decide to make that trip, I like to stay more then just a couple days so it doesn't feel like we just got there and then have to turn around and leave. We left Elk Grove Friday Morning and stayed until Wednesday! While we were there my dad came over from Fresno as well to see Jase.

Number one reason to visit my mom's in the Fall... Avila Farm! I love this place SO very much and during Fall, it's pure Amazingness (yes, I know thats not a real word!). We decided to go when my dad was there for the weekend so he could enjoy watching Jase. We were able to get in some pumpkin pictures before Jase fell asleep!

Usually when I'm at the coast I'm able to see my lovely friends, but it seems this time all of them were sick, except Dana. This did give me a little time to relax which was nice, but I always miss not being able to catch up in person with these people! Dana and I were supposed to make dinner Tuesday night, but of course Mr. Jase was being a cranky pants, so we ordered in instead! Turned out to be a great idea! We got to chat a little more this way instead of trying to tend to a 2 month old, 6 month old and cook all at the same time. We also got some great pictures of Jase and Ben!

Of course we shopped while I was there too! Carter's is always having some ind of sale and lets face it, when your mom lives down the street from the outlets and Arroyo Grande, you shop!

Here are some pictures from our trip. Enjoy!

Grandma & Jase
Mommy & Jase
Grandpa & Jase 

Scott has this same picture with his Grandpa!
Miss Abby 
Dana, Ben, Jase and My Mom


No Pictures Please: Jase looks like Ben's Body Guard! 


Baby Kisses 


Do you want to fall over now so they stop taking pictures?
Ok, GO!
Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment