Thursday, December 3, 2015

Polar Express Train Ride in Sacramento, CA

When my dad and I went to the Train Museum with Jase one time this summer he decided to purchase Jase a membership so we could go whenever we wanted and not worry about paying admission. With the membership came early access to get tickets for the Polar Express Train Ride! I was super excited and couldn't wait to take Jase this year! To be honest, I wasn't sure how much he would really understand it, but he loves trains so, at least, he'd be excited to ride the train. I will just say I am SO HAPPY that we went. Jase loved everything about this night and even enjoyed Santa! He even got the First Gift of Christmas on our train! 

I would totally recommend this to anyone with littles. This may become a tradition for us while the kids are small. I think all of us who went enjoyed it! It's truly amazing to watch your kids become excited and see joy in their face. Watching Jase all night long was just so exciting for me and made my momma heart so happy. 

Enjoy some pictures from the night! 

Waiting to see Santa 
Exploring the Train Station

In Line
Me and Miss Adison
Jase with the Conductor- He got his Polar Express book signed too! 
Who doesn't like a cookie?!
Grandma Ann reading to Jase and Grandma Terry 
With GG Jones
Santa came on the train! 
Jase got the First Gift of Christmas!!! 
So Exciting!  
:-) 
Santa, "get my good side" 
Adison was impressed by the lights on the train
See.. Staring at lights! 
Jase telling Grandma something important!

Stay Tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment