Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween Fun

Even though our Halloween week was busy we managed to have a great Halloween. It was so fun this year to see Jase dressed up and taking it all in. He was so amused with all the people outside at night and had the most fun just walking around the neighborhood.

We didn't really care if he Trick or Treated, but we wanted him to experience the night. He did like going up to the houses with people outside passing out candy, but was much more interested in the people then what they were giving him.

We made a loop around the block and came back home where my mom was passing out candy. Jase was excited to look through is bucket of treats at that point and tell us what he wanted to try. How kids know how to do this, I have no clue.

Jase's costume this year was a ghost. This was my first time making a costume and I'm not sure I'll be doing that again. I for some reason thought the costume wouldn't be that difficult to make, but it took a lot of time and patience... and I'm not that great of a sewer... so yea.

Here's some pictures from Halloween night.

Checking out what's happening on the street

Mommy's Scary Ghost


Trick or Treating
Checking his Treats
Telling Grandma about his Night
Pictures with the Neighbors - Note: babies and toddlers don't cooperate! 
Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment