Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Off to Grandma's House We Went

Thank goodness for Holiday weekends! Scott took off Friday so we could driving to my moms for the weekend and spend some time at the coast. Originally I was going to make the drive with just Jase and Abby, but we were happy Scott got to join us!

I always love to going to the coast, of course to see my mom, but as a bonus we get to spend some times with friends too! On Saturday morning I met Dana, Lucy and Ben at Avila Farm while the boys went golfing. Lucy had fun showing us how to feed the animals, Jase had fun watching Lucy and Ben was loving trying to stay awake in the Ergo! We had a great time!

We also got to spend some time with Courtney this trip! Courtney, my mom, Jase and I went to downtown Arroyo Grande to walk around and then met my dad and Scott for lunch!


Jase had some fun one morning playing with Grandpa. My dad showed him around the yard and even Abby joined the fun! 


My mom and Jase had some fun chit chatting and it seems my mom is pretty funny.


We had a BEAUTIFUL sunset one night and I was able to capture it.


Uncle Mark and Auntie Melissa were in Cambria that weekend and drove down to see Jase


We had a great little getaway, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment