Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas

Scott and I had a great Christmas with family. We had Christmas Eve dinner with my family at Elbow Room and then headed over to Scott's parents house to hang out after. Christmas day stated at my grandmas house with breakfast and then we celebrated with Scott's family in the afternoon and ate dinner.

This year especially Scott and I are feeling pretty blessed and thankful for what we have. Our Baby Boy is already spoiled, we received so many great gifts and clothes.

Passing out gifts at my grandmas

Mom, Matt and Zulma patiently waiting to open gifts

Grandma & Jason

Some of Baby Boy's new clothes

Miss Abby

Kisses from Jake

Lisa, Doug and Ashley passing out gifts at the Bozzo's

Ash was ready for the picture, Tom not so much

Abby's new cousin Zoey

Ann showing off her new watch

Self Portrait!! 24 Weeks
Stay Tunes...

No comments:

Post a Comment