Monday, December 10, 2012

22 Weeks & Christmas in the Air

Can you believe we are 22 Weeks already?! I feel like this pregnancy is going by so fast, but at the same time April can not come soon enough! Also still can't believe we will be in 2013 in 3 weeks. Crazy.

I am lucky that I haven't been sick a whole lot during the entire pregnancy but man oh man can I sleep all day! My apps for pregnancy tell me that this is supposed to be the "honeymoon" period of pregnancy, I think they're wrong! Along with being sleepy, I have been feeling/seeing kicks like crazy for the last two weeks and trying to catch some on video, but it seems little man is already shy. Scott is also able to feel them when he gets his hand on my belly fast enough! Baby Boy is most active between 2AM-4AM (Scott tells me this is because he wants to go hunting with him). He also seems to like it when I eat :-).

Abby and I have also been busy decorating for Christmas! Abby is a great helper with telling what decorating should not go on the tree! HA!

Bare Tree

My Little Helper

The Decor

Finished

How I was able to get this picture, I still don't know!

Outside

Dog, Snowman and Penguin 

AND Baby Boy 22 Weeks! 
Hope Everyone is Having a GREAT DECEMBER!

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment