Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Fun - Fog Willow

This weekend we decided to take Jase to the Pumpkin Patch. We are not sure when Adison will want to make her debut and I really wanted to make sure I got to see him pick a pumpkin. I asked some local mommas here where they suggested to go and got a lot of responses for Fog Willow in Winton. It was a great place to take Jase and worth the 30 minute drive, for sure. They had a animals to see and some to pet, a tractor ride, mining area, food and lots of pumpkins to choose from! Jase picked out his own pumpkin, but didn't want to help pick mine, Scott's or baby sister's. 

Enjoy some pictures below... I swear I was there, behind the camera!

So excited
Running up and down hills
So many pumpkins to choose from
A little over 3 feet tall
This place had great picture taking spots
Mining
Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment