Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fresno Chaffee Zoo and Feeding the Geese and Ducks

Over Father's Day weekend we went to fresno to celebrate with the dads. Jase and I headed down earlier in the week so we decided to fit in a Zoo day with both of the Grandmas. Our Zoo, here in Lodi, is actually pretty cool and perfect size for Jase right now, but it was really nice to show Jase some of the bigger animals in person.

I already knew Jase was a big Zoo fan as he's a lover of animals, but every time I see him excited to see a animal up close I get all warm feeling inside (or maybe that was the Fresno heat this time!). I'm not sure I could tell you what his favorite animal was at the Fresno Zoo, but I think his top three would be the Elephant, Giraffe (he got to feed them) and the Tiger. I really enjoyed the Sea Lion exhibit, possibly because at the end they had fans blowing and lets be real, it was freaking hot outside!!! I feel really fortunate to have both my Mom and Mother in Law so active in Jases' life and to be able to do these things together! I know when Jase is older he will like to see these fun activities he did with both his grandparents together!

One morning we also walked to Woodward Park and feed the Ducks and Geese... and Jase. He had fun sharing a piece of bread with the ducks and geese and Abby had fun trying to find squirrels!

Here are some pictures of our Zoo and Duck/goose feeding fun.


Happy Grandmas with Jase

Feeding the Giraffe
Feeding the Giraffe 
Stand like a Flamingo



Feeding the Gees and Ducks


No comments:

Post a Comment