Monday, April 13, 2015

Jase turns TWO

It's still shocking to myself to say I have a TWO year old! People warned me time would fly by and they were right!

This last year has been my favorite. Jase's first year had a lot of ups and downs and even though I enjoyed it through all that, this years topped his first year, easily. Two is a fun age! He talking more (which let's face it makes life a million times easier), loves to play outside, loves to eat, loves to read and still loves his movies! His favorite toys are anything to do with cars, trucks or planes, he's all boy that way. Jase has become more and more of a little lover. He loves to give kisses and hug (on his own terms) and loves to say hello to anyone and everyone. I'm still waiting on what people refer to as stranger danger, Jase doesn't know what that is!

Jase had a great birthday this year with family. Scott and I decided that we wanted to spend Jases' birthday at home this year this year, for many reason, and I think we're glad we did. Family came up to celebrate his birthday and Easter as well, which was the following day. Saturday, on Jases actual birthday, we made Jase Mickey pancakes, went to the Mikey Grove Zoo and BBQ hamburgers! It was a perfect day celebrating our boy.

Scott and I can't wait to see what this year brings and how Jase will grow!

Mickey Pancakes for the Birthday Boy
Pretty Pumped 
YUM
Opening Birthday Presents
"Why do I have to sit on this turtle?"
Watching some monkeys 

Carousel 
Plane 
Birthday Cake made by my Mom! 
Loves to be the center of attention 
Happy Birthday 
Smile

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment