Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Swim Lessons

Oh, what to say about swim lessons with Jase... they were interesting! Honestly, I didn't expect him to "learn" much at his age, but I don't want our children to fear the water and we'd also like them to know somewhat what to do when they're in it. Thanks to our neighbors we found a local gym offered swim lessons that were twice a week for two weeks, perfect for Jases age! Or so we thought!

It was nice that Scott could come watch the lessons and get some pictures to document this special time! I also want to mention that Jase doesn't seem to have a lot of my "traits", but swim lessons, he's ALL ME! I have seen many pictures and even video of my baby self crying during swim lessons (I love the water today and did then, just not swim lesson), Jase and I are twins in this area! 


basically a great picture of how most of the lessons went 

he did have some fun
Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment