Monday, April 7, 2014

Jase Turns ONE!

Well, I guess we don't technically have a baby anymore! Jase turned ONE on Friday the 4th. I can not believe how quickly this last year went by. Jase has been such a blessing for Scott and I. He brings us so much joy and has taught us how strong we really are! I can finally say we kept a child alive for a year! YAY!

Jase is 21 pounds, 29 inches tall and has 6 teeth! He stands, crawls, talks baby talk and says some words! He is not walking yet, but I'm sure thats in the very near future.

We celebrated his birthday on the 5th at Scott's parents house with family and friends. It turned out to be a great day with some sunshine, clouds and perfect weather. We are so thankful for great family and friends who helped us celebrate and so thankful for the ones who travel to join us! Sadly, we didn't get pictures of everyone there, but thanks to my sister and brother in law we got some great photos to document the day!

Thanks to our parents as well for helping out!






















Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment