Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Super Bowl & 30 Weeks!

We had a GREAT Super Bowl Party, as always! Scott and I love that for the last 4 years (I think) we are able to get everyone together for a great time! This years Super Bowl Party was extra special because the 49ers were playing.... Unfortunately they lost. :( The best part about the party is, according to the girls, is the FOOD! Everyone always brings something yummy to snack! We had everything from Duck with bacon and pineapple to yummy desserts. One of my favorites this year was Brittany's Beer Bacon. Since the bacon was cooked after the beer concoction was put on, I got to enjoy it too! Scott's favorite was Alisha's bunt cake, she made it Gluten Free for him and it was SO moist!

We also hit 30 Weeks last Saturday! Less then 10 Weeks left before Baby Boy makes his debut! Scott and I also picked up the Nursery Furniture and my dad is coming up here this weekend to help Scott put everything together! I can't wait to get everything set up and organized! Of course I will take pictures once everything is done!

In the mean time here are some Super Bowl pictures for you to enjoy!












Stay Tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment